Monday, January 19, 2009

Knives: Sebenza, Pure Komachi, H.A.L.O.

I've been somewhat busy, so I haven't been able to update. But now, I'm not, so here's some knives.

Chris Reeve Sebenza.

Titanium handle, S30V stainless steel blade, and this particular model has a blue anodized thumb stud for style points. This is quite possibly the finest folder available.

Link




Pure Komachi Kitchen Knives.

My house currently lacks any sort of kitchen knife, and these color-coded blades would make cooking much easier, and cuter.

Link



Microtech H.A.L.O.

There is no logical reason to own a Microtech H.A.L.O. This knife's sole purpose is to be used as a weapon, even though a knife is possibly one of the worst weapons you could use in the 21st century.

However, it's uselessness does not detract from the fact that this thing is
bad ass. And that's my justification for wanting to own one of these suckers.

Link


No comments:

Post a Comment